Saturday, September 8, 2007

Simone "Style [sic]"

Addendum

I attended the last show by SImone at the OnRez Island and distributed this note and stood by the runway. I said nothing. I was waiting for the show to end to speak to her. Suddenly I was unceremoniously ejected and banned from the sim.

[19:02] You are no longer allowed here and have been ejected.
[19:02] Simone Stern: be a bitch on your own dime toots. I dont come to your job and tell you when the fries are done, do I?
[19:03] Simone Stern: You have been ejected from 'Simone Design Group' by Simone Stern.
[19:04] Mairead Fitzgerald: lol afraid?
[19:04] Simone Stern: No, just not going to deal with your childishness.
[19:05] Mairead Fitzgerald: pay up simone
[19:05] Mairead Fitzgerald: if ya got a copy of my notecard it is going to everyone
[19:05] Simone Stern: Fuck you, laze as. If you'd kept your end of the deal, the geroup would still stand.
[19:05] Simone Stern: *mute*

My end of the deal. Hmmm... model? I did that. Come up with events? I did that. Attend events? I did that? DO graphic work? I did that. Donate web space for Virtual Angels? I did that. Teach modeling classes for SImone's models? I did that.

Did I recieve anything for the past 6 weeks of doing that? No.

Did any of us? No.

[19:15] Simone Stern: Ignore MAiread. She's mad she got fired for doing nothing, and now wants to try to rip at me through the charity.
[19:15] Simone Stern: Just ignore it.
[19:15] Mairead Fitzgerald: BS Simone
[19:15] Brace Coral: wow thats pretty low.
[19:15] Bradford Blanco: definitely
[19:15] Avalon Birke: {{{Simone}}}
[19:15] Bradford Blanco: how childish
[19:15] Mairead Fitzgerald: I was always at the ready for you so were lots of ladies. But you want something for nothing
[19:15] Beverly Montgomery: :( what happened
[19:16] Mairead Fitzgerald: read the blog
[19:16] Mairead Fitzgerald: ask the models
[19:16] Bradford Blanco: {{{ Simone }}}
[19:16] Simone Stern: People asked me to fire her months ago, but I stuck up for her, and now she's taking this all out on me. *shrug* Guess that's what happens when you're in the kead.
[19:16] Mairead Fitzgerald: fire me? must be why my pic is all over your store Simone
[19:17] Haroldthe Burrel: Whatever went on is between you and Simone. The charity group is NOT the place for this
[19:17] Mairead Fitzgerald: http://morefrommairead.blogspot.com/
[19:18] Simone Stern: Yep. SOme peoples' kids.
[19:18] Mairead Fitzgerald: it's on the blog
[19:18] Simone Stern: SHe was at the modeling show a moment ago spamming people here with her little grief cards. Not once did she ever try talking to me about it. Ya think she's got an agenda? :O)
[19:19] Simone Stern: I muted her :) Cant hear a thing :D
[19:19] Simone Stern: AR her too. :)

Of course I have an agenda. The entire modeling staff of Simone! Design has an agenda. I just happen to have, as Simone once told me, a thicker skin than most, and don't tremble at the sound of pixel drop from Simone's mouse. My agenda is being used as slave labor, being unpaid and not given more than a blink of an eye's notice of the disolution of the modeling group.

It wasn't just me let go, it was everyone. All the models who pu tin months of hard work, some harder than others, we know who they are. And none of them being paid their due.

SHAME ON YOU SIMONE!

And she just can't stop ---

[19:26] Simone Stern: Sad sad little persom who gtiefs a charity group that is set up to help sick people, over a pixel job she wouldnt even work at. :) Sorry, all.
[19:27] Simone Stern: and they wonder why I canned the group? =/
[19:28] Simone Stern: it wasn't. whatever she said, it was directed at defaming my character.
[19:30] Simone Stern: Well if she was about problem solving, it never woud have come to me ending the group?
[19:30] Simone Stern: Instead I found myself chasing down full grown women to accomplish tasks. *shrug*
[19:30] Simone Stern: SO I quit chasing.


Odd. I just talked to Simone not 48 hours before and she raved about my idea for a show and asked me to pass it along to Calamity.

[19:30] Bradford Blanco: Simone, your reputation speaks for itself, the only person who came off looking bad was her, imho
[19:30] Simone Stern: Instead I found myself chasing down full grown women to accomplish tasks. *shrug*
[19:30] Simone Stern: SO I quit chasing.
[19:31] Simone Stern: Now a few of them have the audacity to be pissed off. :)
[19:31] Bradford Blanco: LoL
[19:32] Simone Stern: Granted, some of them worked their ASSES off, but in the end, even they couldnt pick all of the work up and do it. So, it was just time to end.
[19:34] Bradford Blanco: well, i dont really know, so i cant speak to it, but calling you a b**** in a group forum, YOUR group forum is inapropos to say the least, again, imho
[19:42] Simone Stern: *shrug* Well, I called her a laze ass, so I guess we're even.
[19:43] Simone Stern: Sides, I am a bitch. Ask Harold.

I never swore at Simone. OK I said "BS Simone". But never called her a bitch. Shoulda. Coulda. But I pride myself on now having to use profanity as a rule to get my point across.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I partnered with Simone about two years ago, and the only partnering that was done was on my end. She's as greedy as they get, and is about as nice as a badger.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. The whole modeling gig was just a huge promotional thing only to get her name out to the masses even more. I'd be curious to find out why those other two designers said when the fallout happened. You should look into that.

Simone made her bed on this issue. Of course, as usual, she's cutting and running...all with the great $$ in her greedy little hands.

Anonymous said...

I know that Simone claims that the first she had heard about silent sparrow and Calico was randomly finding out that these two unofficial partners had asked the the Lindens to move their sims not too long after the promotions had started. I know that Simone claimed that this was the only info she had head of any problems at all and she was very hurt.

Anonymous said...

wel i can only comment on how "holy" miss Simone is, being profiled as a doing well and so concerned with others.
i ve worked for her a while, she now does make it seem as i never did, but i ve got prove.
she never bothered to pay me, instead after sending her a note inworld sl explaining why i wasnt online a while, she choose to call me all names that you can think of, calling me crazy for she had records that i was in her employment for over a year, and asking me, crazy person where i was all the time. when pointing out to her she was mixed up and i was only for 3 months in contact she decided to mute me, or simply choose not to respond anymore, after several realy harsh and offending ims from her side.
i asked her to contact the person who recommended me to her, as to proove i was not lying, and she got mixed up in names or dates, but to that she never did respond.
so far, the well doing person hiding behind an sl avi.

Anonymous said...

i have never known such a rude person(choosing "person" here as being nice as not to choose the b.tch word)when i got in a simply discussion with her, about getting paid for the work i did for her, being hired by her manager, that is no longer working for her (wonder why, lol)she choose to attack me with the rudest comments come to mind.
when setting her straight on dates and facts, she never responded. Talk about hiding behind an avi indeed. I can only hope the way she behaves towards people that dont fill up her account, maybe she will get burned for the whitch she is,,,